Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 3 cont.




So today we went up on the road to Hana...it was awesome except the road up to Hana was like a freakin' Nascar car race, with all them turns and stops. Almost got car sick. blah! anyways, Got to go hiking around...went up to some waterfalls, got beautiful photos. Eventually drove back to the Hotel stop by and got some grub. Parked the car at the Hotel and noticed the back driver side tire was leaking air. So I looked closely and sure enough there was a freakin' nail on my tire. WTF? my Porsche back home got a nail in its tire too...deja vu! WTF???? man what a way to end the day. AAA came to the rescue, good thing we were already home..lol
Going to bed now, gotta get up early tomorrow...gonna go ride the catamaran to go snorkeling!

Peazzy

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I did not know you had a blog. Cool Not as cool as mine but cool lol I seen it because you posted a blog on my space about it whats coming up ?


Wind it up !!